|Erasmus+ BIP, full-time
RTU is organizing Erasmus+ Blended Intensive Programme (BIP) related to Embedded system design – ROBOTICS CHALLENGE.
The program will be delivered in the manner of the convergence sciences approach, covering engineering disciplines related to robotics.
Converging sciences teams will be created to develop engineering project concepts under the supervision of scientists of the partnering universities.
Profile of the participant:
- BSc, MSc, and PhD students interested in pursuing their career as automation engineers, who can work at production companies or companies that design robots or other electronic equipment.
- Good English skills are requested. The program is fully taught in English
Dates and Location
1. Introduction to the course organization | October 3, 2023 | Virtual Component
2. Self-learning and preparation for the Project before arrival in Latvia | October 4 – 6, 2023 |Virtual Component
3. Lectures and robot development | October 9 – 12, 2023| Physical Part in Liepaja
4. Project concept development, student’s presentations and Closing ceremony| October 13, 2023| Physical Part in Liepaja
Upon successful completion of all educational components 3 ECTS will be awarded.
Students are provided with Erasmus+ scholarship for physical mobility period in Liepaja and Riga. Ask Erasmus+ coordinator at your home university about requirements and procedures. Accommodation, transportation, lunch and social programme during the face-to-face events in Riga and Liepāja are provided by RTU. Travel costs from your home country and back need to be covered by the participants.
No fees for the BIP will be charged.
Deadline to apply: September 30th, 2023