|Study location||Latvia, Riga|
|Type||Erasmus+ BIP, full-time|
“Join the Summer Workshop on Deployable Structures, at Riga Technical University, Latvia, July 2023!
This week-long, in-situ workshop brings together architecture students and expert staff from participating architecture schools of the European Technological University (EUT+) to design and build large-scale physical prototypes of moveable and flexible structures using digital fabrication technology like laser cutters and 3-D printers. The teaching team has already successfully run similar successful workshops elsewhere in Europe.
• At least 3 semesters of full-time architectural education at your home institution.
• Basic experience of Rhino or AutoCad
Dates and Location
06.07.23 – 09.07.23 (online) 10.07.23 – 14.07.23 (face to face in Riga)
- Students apply for Erasmus+ funding at their home universities (International office/Erasmus+ coordinator);
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided by RTU during five activity days;
- RTU can offer a special deal for students staying at dorms: 78,50Eur/week for 1 bed in a 2-bedroom apartment (if you would like to use this accommodation option, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 23rd the latest!);
- travel arrangements have to be done by students themselves.
Deadline to apply:
Sunday, April 23rd, 2023